How to setup the LiDCO hemodynamic monitor for minimally invasive arterial line monitoiring in a few simple steps.
Step 1: Power on the LiDCO monitor
• Connect the power supply (optional)
• Power on using the button underneath the monitor
* when A/C power is not available, the monitors battery can offer 3hrs of operation when fully charged.
Step 2: Connect the LiDCO to the vital signs monitor
• Plug the USB connector into the LiDCO
• Connect to the vital signs monitor’s analogue output port
Step 3: Select Rapid
• Select “R” for the LiDCOrapid trend of Hemodynamics from the arterial line trace
• The wedge will turn from blue to green when selected
• Press the white check mark in the center of the wheel to confirm and move forward
Step 4: Enter patient details
• Enter Pt. ID number, age, height, weight, gender and patient type
• Press the green forward arrow to enter monitoring mode
* If the arrow isn’t green, go back to complete all details
And that’s it.. Start monitoring!
Click on the links to find out how to give a fluid challenge and how to setup non invasive hemodynamic monitoring
Troubleshooting: BP Waveform Channel
*if the arterial waveform is not displayed, press BP Channel then Select the channel that does display the ‘arterial line’
Got a question? Need some help?
Call us now on +44 (0) 207 749 1500 or email us at email@example.com and we’ll get back to you ‘stat!’