LiDCOview runs on a standard Window PC and is designed as a graphical display of historical LiDCOplus hemodynamic data. LiDCOview provides both the clinical researcher and the routine user with easy to view beat-to-beat hemodynamic data that was collected with the LiDCOplus.
LiDCOviewSE is the standard version of this tool and is available for free, allowing anyone to download and access data from the LiDCOplus. LiDCOviewPRO is the Professional version, allowing users to analyse, export and report the LiDCOplus data.
A free trial of LiDCOviewPRO is available for evaluation purposes prior to purchase.
Visit LiDCOview website
SE Key Features:
- Easy to view graphic display of hemodynamic data
- Simple Navigation: zoom from 2min to 24hr with Calibration, Event and CVP flags displayed
- Data selection for numeric values and analysis
- Numeric values - includes dynamic preload response
- Values: SVV and PPV
- Printing or screen shot for inclusion in papers and presentations
- On screen help
- Indexed values and real-time stamp with LiDCOplus Version 4 software
PRO Key Features:
All the features of LiDCOviewSE plus
- Display of LiDCO indicator dilution curves and calibration history
- Preload Response Parameters Trend
- Graphical Analysis via Event Response plus Configurable Reports and Analysis
- Enhanced navigation, Graph Exports, Screenshots and full data export
- Live Data display for a single monitor via the internet
LiDCOview SE and Pro are intended for review of historical data for research and education.
They are not intended for use in clinical diagnosis of disease or other conditions.