This notice applies to LiDCO Limited, Unit D4, Mowlem Trading Estate, Leeside Road, London, N17 0QJ.
We are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
This policy sets out the basis on which any personal information we collect from you, or that you provide to us through our website, will be processed by us. Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal information and how we will treat it. By visiting this website, you are accepting and consenting to the practices described in this policy. Please note that this includes consenting to the processing of any sensitive personal information you provide, as described below.
Information stored includes:
- Telephone number
- Fax number
- Job title
- Business postal address
- Billing information
Information we collect about you
When you visit our website(s) we may automatically collect information about your computer, including your IP address, information about your visit, your browsing history, and how you use our website. This information may be combined with other information you provide to us, as described above.
Information we receive from other sources
We may receive information about you if you use any of the other websites we operate or the other services we provide. We are also working closely with third parties (including, for example analytics providers, and search information providers) and may receive information about you from them. This may be combined with other information you provide to us, as described above.
How we use your personal information
We use personal information about you in connection with the following purposes:
- Fulfilling your requests:
- to provide you with the information, products and services that you request from us;
- to complete any transaction, you are undertaking with us;
- to administer any promotion or competition that you enter via our website(s); and
- to provide you with information about other goods and services we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about;
- Service Improvements:
- to ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- to administer our site and for internal business administration and operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes; and
- as part of our efforts to keep our site safe and secure; and
Sharing your personal information
We may share your personal information with third parties in the following circumstances:
- Analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimisation of our site. Your personal information is generally shared in a form that does not directly identify you.
- If we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal information in order to comply with any legal obligation.
How and where we store your data
- We print documents that contain identifiable information and store them securely at our office
- We store your personal information securely on our CRM system
- We maintain copies of documents and communications on our internal network
- We use google analytics
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal information for marketing purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by checking or unchecking certain boxes on the forms we use to collect your data. You can also exercise the right at any time by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Access to information
The Regulations give you the right to access personal information held about you by LiDCO Ltd. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with General Data Protection Regulations.
How long do we store data?
We try to retain data for our records and don’t purposely destroy it unless we believe that it has no further use with future services we provide to that customer.