LiDCOview runs on a standard Window PC and is designed as a graphical display of historical hemodynamic data from our monitors. LiDCOview provides both the clinical researcher and the routine user with easy to view beat-to-beat hemodynamic data that was collected.
There are two versions:
LiDCOviewSE is the standard version of this tool and is available for free.
• Easy to view graphic display of hemodynamic data
• Simple Navigation: zoom from 2min to 24hr with Calibration, Event and CVP flags displayed
• Data selection for numeric values and analysis
• Numeric values – includes dynamic preload response
• Values: SVV and PPV
• Printing or screen shot for inclusion in papers and presentations
• On screen help
LiDCOviewPRO is the Professional version, allowing users to analyse, export and report the data.
All the features of LiDCOviewSE plus
• Display of LiDCO indicator dilution curves and calibration history;
• Preload Response Parameters Trend;
• Graphical Analysis via Event Response plus Configurable Reports and Analysis;
• Enhanced navigation, Graph Exports, Screenshots and full data export;
• Live Data display for a single monitor via the internet.
Please note – LiDCOview software are intended for review of historical data for research and education.
They are not intended for use in the clinical diagnosis of disease or other conditions.
Go to LiDCOview website www.lidcoview.co.uk
Please contact us for more details